Friday, January 28, 2005

Medication and Therapy

So I had a doctor's appointment with my OBGYN today to follow up on my prescription from last Friday.

Then I had a Counselor's appointment.

I am so tired. It's total emotional exhaustion I know but it's a very cathartic feeling at the same time. I could so fall into bed and not wake up for 12 hours or more straight. But alas that will not happen, because I am the mother of very young children.

Onto another thought...

We have found a location for our business! This has been a major obstacle to cross as we try to find something that will accommodate the business, space for our kids to play safely out of the way while we work that was also along a decent traffic route and affordable. We think we found it!

WOO HOOO!

I'm gonna be a business woman, peeps! What an absolute trip, yo.