Friday, November 19, 2004

Random thoughts...

Great Ideas: I get the best ideas (ever!) in the middle of the night. Last night I was truly inspired about what to write in my blog. But of course after an additional two hours of sleep the idea has completely slipped my mind...it was that gggggreat!

What I am reading:

She's Gonna Blow! Real Help for Moms Dealing with Anger by Julie Ann Barnhill. I have been reading this one so long you would think I would have finished it already. Guess I am just to angry...ahem, I mean busy to get it done.

Blue Dahlia by Nora Roberts. The love of my life bought this for me the night after I had my C-section. He knows my deep and abiding love for romance novels and my special reverence for the mistress of the Romance, Nora Roberts. I suspect he got it mostly though to protect himself and the nurses from being eaten alive due to my claustrophobic hatred of hospitals and having to rely on others for help.

The Ultimate Weight Solution by Dr. Phil. I haven't gotten to the core of the material yet so I am not feeling too guilty for what I just ate. Hey it was chocolate and it was a gift from the MOPS moms after I had the baby.

Random rantings on the children: had some wonderful, moving and hilarious stuff here. But I lost it and I'm not retyping it. I'm running late for my OBGYN doctor's appointment. Here's hoping the exam doesn't include anything internal this time.